Friday, December 23, 2011

My Own Personal Top Ten

As the year draws to an end, I share my personal favorite Facebook posts for 2011. And when I say they are my personal favorites, I mean my favorites of my posts.  I share these now since the major media outlets will likely ignore my contributions to the entertainment of dozens.

Drum roll please.....

10. Shared December 21 with the comment "can't stop laughing at this one."

9. Shared December 23 with the comment, "Some days you just have to watch this."

8. Shared December 6 with the comment, "for those of you looking for a heart warming story for the holidays."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-robber-tussles-with-martialarts-expert-gets-beaten-and-shot-20111205,0,4752706.story

7. From November 29, "OK important thing to note. Never ask your dog if she want to go out while the weather report is on TV. She just kinda looks at you like, "umm, are you seeing what I'm seeing??"

6. From November 17, "I see the Cubs have a new manager. It's always exciting when the Titanic changes Captains."

5. From November 11, "so 900 years ago today, it was 11/11/1111. I wonder how big a deal they made of THAT on TV that day."

4. From July 17, "Fixed the toilet this afternoon. When finished told the wife "we're good to go!" Still chuckling at that one lol"

3. From November 9, "If you don't have time to teach a young person about Johnny Cash, someone with more time will teach them about Barry Manilow."

2. Shared November 30 with the comment, "for those of you who long for old days.."


And my #1 favorite Facebook post, shared October 25....

“The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it’s difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine”
- Abraham Lincoln

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment